======================================
Fairy Card: Self-acceptance
- You are much too hard on yourself -
======================================
"Your angles say to you thru this card.
Although you enjoy having high standards,
it's important to view yourself thru loving
eyes. Berating yourself only makes your spirit
sink. Self-improvement comes from a positive
mind-set".
I always hear people say I am often too hard on myself, I have high expectations, I am a controller! Boy, I don't deny I am a controller and a bitchy one indeed!! I do things my way. When I'm determinded, boy, I turn into Fire Dragon (this is what my ex-colleagues used to call me)
Have I ever accepted myself the way I am? Or have I been avoiding certain things in my life, deliberately erasing it out of memory and not accept it; and use it against myself? I am my own harsh critique. I never never have nice things to say about myself, always giving myself the worst comments, belittering myself repeatedly. Why do I do so? When will I stop?
Why can't I just accept myself in all ways, the way others can accept me? Why am I constantly so harsh on myself? Maybe it's time to stop. Like what the fairy card says, self-acceptance. When I'm positive, I can conquer the world, conquer my fears. Do anything just like Wonder Woman (incidentially is my iconic heroine).
Right now, I take a pause, recite to myself, "I am a beautiful, passionate and wild woman"! I am a beautiful butterfly with beautiful wings, soaring into the sky, leaving behind beautiful invicible imprints of my life.
If butterfly can transform from a caterpillar into a beautiful sweet thing, so can I. Butterfly fly fly.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home