Friday, November 03, 2006

End of the week ...

Weekend's here again! Yipee.... long awaited precious weekend. What have I been doing all week? How has the week been? Average is the word I'll use. Nothing special, each day came and went just like that. And of course, my annoying right eye is still twitching! I think I'll probably die soon if it continues to twitch its life away!!!

An ex-colleague got married last sat, a very quiet affair. Both are private people, only a handful of people were invited. Hmm... private people .. but weddings are supposed to be happy affairs and such happy and joyous ocassion is meant to be shared.. Interesting..

My mind's in a blank right now. Sitting in front of tv watching news and msn-ing friend from Sabah. I just drew my fairy card... nothing significant came to my mind when i saw the card. What can I write about the card, what has the card brought me? Rarely is my mind a blank, today's quite an exception.

I feel I need to go for a retreat, any form of retreat that will allow me to curb my acid-razor sharp tongue that has been getting me into trouble time and again. My vocalness hasn't been well-liked by many people; others find me too arrogrant, too direct and frank for their liking and of course, 'MS WA' totally dislikes me and has put me on the top of her 'dislike list'!! Haha... The feeling's mutual MDM!!! I can't please everyone, when I'm vocal, I'm being honest. I rather be honest then to beat around the bush. But then, I constantly remind myself others are not like me, they do not see or comprehend things the same way as me. But frankly, this ain't really gonna stop me in my tracks and do a big U-turn. Being honest is a choice I make, if others can't accept it, that is totally fine with me. I rather we have lesser interacations than to have you stab my back! Should start to buy a ultra-thin bullet-proof jacket to protect myself, lest i bleed to death!! haha...

I'm home alone on a Friday!! Parents have gone out for a wedding dinner. I kinda like the feeling, I miss being alone at home, being a couch potato, multi-tasking (tv, laptop, msn, sms) and no one to nag at me. [mum will kick my butt if she sees this!!] Time to get my fat bum off the sofa and start exercising. I'm heading to my club for my long awaited swim and burn off some fats and tone some muscles. Boy... I miss the water, I miss swimming. Shall be very very disciplined tomorrow.

Oh.. I was enticed by a big word 'SALE' during lunch and bought stuff. Good thing the damage is only $30 but... more clothes that I don't really need cos I have way too many. Dear me... what should I be doing with those hands & eyes of mine... terrible terrible. Each time I see pretty clothes or 'SALE', all discipline and hands-legs-eyes co-ordination's all gone!! Sigh......


================================
Fairy card: Freedom
- express true thoughts & feelings with love -
================================

When I first saw the word 'FREEDOM', first thought: have I been suffocating myself lately? What did I do today that restricted my freedom? Well, today, as usual, I speak my mind. I am not one to musk my feelings and pretend the world's a merry place when it is not or when I am upset. I am a expressive person. When I talk, big hand gestures, when I share, I share whole-heartedly. When I support, I don't expect the same in return. When I give, I give beyond 100%, anything within my capability.

But why this card? There must be a reason behind it. I live by one of my motto - things always happen for a reason. Right now, I'm trying to kill some brain cells thinking what's the reason behind this particular card. What is this card trying to tell me? To express my thoughts and feelings with love? That everything I do, it is by my own choice? I have always been honest, even to the extent I might have hurt some without realising. Enough of analysing, I know what is right and true to me. I am who I am today because of my character, how I treat and respect people in my life (of course I'm talking about people who truly deserve my respect, not some bimbos or unethical people.... whom I shan't name)

I feel lost this moment. Mind's a blank... just sitting and writing..... Friday night's gonna come and go..... is there more things I can do before the night ends?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home