Tuesday, March 18, 2008

JUST CAN'T SLEEP - 18 MARCH 2008

Was awake since 3am and couldn't sleep. It's been 2 straight nights where my brains would automatically wake up and not go back to sleep. Damn annoying... what can I do since I simply can't sleep? Tried to load videos into my ipod touch, but alas... mission still fail. I'm such an IT-idiot! Looks like I need my dear Miss IT to guide me again, but she's currently away holidaying in Taiwan.

So looking forward to my Bali trip this Good Fri, 21 March! It's gonna be 4 days of beautiful sun, fun and R&R. Kel just came back from BKK and she's so happy with her purchases and planning another trip in May. Really take my hat off this woman, she sure knows how to pamper and enjoy life much better than me. She's forever whacking my head for earning so much, yet pamper myself so little.

There's been some roller-coster ride the last few weeks... but no worries man.. it's all solved once again. Many thanks to Uncle Vic & family. Ever ready to jump in and do the rescuing. Very grateful for their help 2nd time round. Looks like someone's learnt their lesson this time; impact's really huge and can sense the difference already. Hurray...

Mummy's going for her mini op on 18 April. Though it's nothing serious, i hope it all goes well for her. Visited nanny on sun. She looked slightly thinner than last month. She was holding tightly to my hands, and even touched my face, hair and clothes. For a moment, I felt she recognised. She had that look on her face, as if scanning my face, recalling me. Bought her black kopi. We both had a cup each. I've been so complacent and negligent that I fail to find out she loves black kopi. After so many years, only knew about it in Jan. She's not given her fav beverage at the nursing home, so I'll bring memories back to her. Took photos of her and us. But for some reasons couldn't load it..

Will be at Hyatt all day later for an event. This week's a darn short week, yippee.... Thurs 20 Mar, we're having Townhall at MOS. Bonus announcement time. It's much lesser than '07, thanks to some div who fail to achieve their kpis. Damn!! Eyes & brains are still not willing to shut... I'm so in for trouble later....

Ciao....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home