BITTERNESS .....
Another day of work, another pile of shit to handle! I really don't understand how disgusting some people can be when it comes to grabbing glory and attention. 'Mr Broken-wrist' literally stole my project and conveniently and nicely put his name and claim as his credit!! So what if some contents' been removed, added new info, does this make it yours? What a jerk!!!!
I hit the roof big big time, close to transforming to fire dragon and burn some skin and shed some blood. But I had no time to deal with it cos had to go out of office.... What a piece of shit!! How on earth can such people sleep and drool in their sleep? Think, stay calm, plan... then execute.. You idiot, you wait... better watch your back and every step you take... Better not fail else you'll regret till the cows come home.
Oh.. I'm still so mad!!! Steal my work right under my nose. Gosh.. some people just never learn. Just cos I'm nice and we're having civilised conversations doesn't mean you can climb over my head. Oh..... I'm so mad, I'm ready to kill! Go eat shit & die! Damn !!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home