Sunday, May 27, 2007

THE ART OF TAI-JI IN THE OFFICE

The art of playing Tai-Ji in the office.... what a sucky game people play!

Feet firmly planted on the ground, take a deep breath ....
You say,"Where did you get those information from?"
Have you checked that it's accurate?
I say, "I don't even have the information, how am I supposed to write that?"
You say, "No, you were the one who gave it to me!"
No, I'm very certain you put it in there, I never write such things....
I say, "YOU were the one who put it in there, I don't even know what are the criterias required!"

It goes on and on and on....
Defence walls up and fangs all out, eyes locked, ready to kill ...
Steam rising above the heads, temperature reaches a high 40C ...

The Tai-Ji game continues till I give a stern warning and displays absolute certaintity....
The Tai-Ji instigator backs off, by giving a real stupid answer with a irritated tone
You say, "Never mind..."

The art of Tai-Ji, a stupid and senseless game people play in the office

The art of Tai-Ji, people think it gives them great heights by practicing it in the office

The art of Tai-Ji, you are quite a fool if you think it's a smart move you made.

The art of Tai-Ji, you should go back to books and learn people relationships & humbleness.

The art of Tai-Ji, it totally stinks when you are playing it.

The art of Tai-Ji, arrogrant, people like you is not fit to practice it.

The art of Tai-Ji, it's just not an art for you.

The REAL art of Tai-Ji, it promotes groundedness, skills, stability, flexibility, respect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home