Thursday, March 29, 2007

IT'S BEEN QUITE A JOURNEY ...

Blink blink, eyes wide shut..
In the blink of an eye, I've been with my current organisation for 1 year!
Wow... what a great achievement. Not that I'm a quitter, just that I didn't realise how fast time flies.

Blink Blink, eyes wide shut..
In this 1 year, alot has been achieved; throught sweat, anger, tears of joy and annoyance,
resistance, doubts, beliefs etc...
I ask myself, would I trade the past year for anything? No way i say!
The journey has been a learning experience that allows me to shift constantly.

Have I offended people along the way? Hell yes!!
Have I made my stand and stood firm? Hell yes (triple that!)
Have I show others who I am, and my capabilities? Hell yes!

The past year ... many things in my mind.
Reflection time on the good, average and bad.
I told myself before, once I reach the 1-year mark,
I'll reflect on the journey; note areas of improvements
and areas to excel and continue my trademark stamp...

The journey continues.. this is another milestone in my career.
I once read, ' It is what you start that matters'. 'Life is full of choices, what is yours today'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home