Sunday, November 12, 2006

BLAME NO ONE BUT MYSELF....

I can really blame no one but myself for my carelessness. Lost my trilogy ring at Bishan Park on Fri!! Why did I even bother wearing my ring when I knew I'll busy running around rehearsling... Silly me.

Took out my ring and put it in my zip phone pouch. After all rehearsals, took out my phone to reply an sms... and I believe this is when the ring decides to bid farewell to my care and venture on its own journey... Only realised the lost about 8ish that day.... Sigh.... I can blame no one but myself!

Did a quick search with my colleagues (kind souls, thank you so much). But the ground was way too muddy and soggy.. thanks to the heavy rain. We had to give up and I have a stinky feeling I can never find the ring.

Was very early at Bishan Park on Sat morning, hoping to find the ring.. but alas... it was too dark, even the torchlight in my phone can't help much. Event organiser promised to help me find the ring after event's over... so I cling on to the tiny hope... though I knew it very well it's really good bye forever.

Ground's dry by the time event ended... but still can't find my diamond ring. I really wish it's been embedded in the mud then to have someone pick it up!! BF wanted to go back to Bishan Park to search for it, but it was pouring cats & dogs.

A ring's lost. 10 years ago, I also lost a ring; 10 years later I lost another ring at 10times the value! It's my carelessness that led to this loss, I can blame no one but myself. I have to save up and get a replacement ring. Have to balance expenses this month onwards.. sigh.. Thank God only dad knows about this. And he's already giving me some hell for the loss. Imagine if mum knew, I probably won't have any sleep in the coming weeks....

An expensive lesson learnt. For some weird reasons, I wasn't overly depressed/upset at the lost. I just accepted it. I don't understand why.. Perhaps due to the conditions on the ground, I believe it's buried in the mud.

I can blame no one but myself... SIGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home