Saturday, May 24, 2008

FAINTING FROM THE HEAT

The weather's been getting ridiciously hot and today is no exception. Even with the fan blowing at full blast, I feel hot air all over. It's either my body's trapped too much heat and i'm literally dying or it's just damn hot!! Even if I take 10 cold showers, I'm still gonna sweat bucks!

Why didn't someone invent a protable air=con? I'm sure zillions of people would have thought of this, but... why isn't there such an invention? Am darn sure it's gonna be a big hit. Right now, with GSS entering it's 2nd day, am sure all the shopping malls are packed with people and noisy children. The malls must be having the air=cons at full blast, so that customers are happy and continue to spend and cash registers filled with $$$$.

Was out at Orchard with parents yesterday, there was nothing to buy. It must be me, am always a picky shopper. There was nothing exciting... and I was having a bad headache from the lack of attractive items to lust about. I only ended up buying 1 black leather belt from Giordano, can you believe that? Gosh.... 

My shopping list for this year's GSS is quite simple:
1) Loewe Aamarzona bag
2 Sports watch for my marathons
3) Dress for Jeanny's wedding in July
4) Tatami pillows fm that shop at Esplanade (rite now, buy 2 get 1 free; damage: $160)
5) New Sony Ericsson phone (G900 - but prob only released in Q3)

I call the list simple, but my friends will probably be making a dig at me... Already the Loewe bag is gonna cost me $1690 haha.... Really can't wait to get my hands on the bag cos I have already given up my relationship with Gucci and Coach (crappy designs and over-priced).

Waiting for boyfriend to finish work so we can go hang out and watch movie...... Weather's taken a change, looks cloudy now and slightly breezy, and looks like it's gonna rain. I so welcome you, the long awaited rain..... 

Rain rain, quick come
Please don't go away 
Rain rain, quick come
We so need you badly
Cos you're the one and only 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home