IT'S FRIDAY ......
Today, I wrote in my msn 'Weekend's here. PARTY Time!'
Suddenly, all my friends started asking me where am I gonna go clubbing!
Haalllooooo... If you guys have noticed, I never club!! It was just me looking forward to the weekend, and psycho-ing myself to relax and enjoy the remainding Friday.
My cousin & 1 dear friend commented it's so rare to see me so happy & full of energy early in the morning, and also having such a relax nick on my msn. Cos most of the time, I'm angry, angry and pissed at someone or something. Hmmm.... seems I really am portraying myself as a angry and pissed woman! haha....
But whatever it is, I vowed nothing's gonna rock & smash my beautiful friday. And of cos, I lived up to my promise. Cleared as much work as possible, multi-tasked as usual, and zooommm, off I left office at 6pm for my manicure session.
What a beautiful thing to end off a perfect Fri. Sometimes I ask myself, how would my life be and what state my nails will be in if there's no such thing called manicure/pedicure. I am so darn pampered! Have been having nails done for almost a decade. I don't even cut my own nails now, unless of cos it CHIPS! A small price to pay for clean, neat beautiful nails... ahhh... what great pleasure ......
It's 12.35am. I should be in bed but I have yet to complete my assig, avoided it for the longest time. Do or die, it has to be done and submitted by Mon 9 July. Wonder how much brain cells I'm gonna burn this entire weekend...
But of cos, when I have to work hard, I also have to reward myself hard. A round of beautiful lunch and hyper people to hang out with tomorrow afternoon, bit of window shopping at Far East, some gossip, maybe eat an ice-cream, to JB for dinner.. and viola.. i can get my arse started, at gear 5, on my assig. Yes this shall be it, the perfect arrangement, accompanied by perfect 'sight-seeings'... What more can I ask for?
Oh gosh.. I'm going nuts. Better preserve the sanity while I still have some, and before I slap myself silly with more nonsense, silly antics... oh gosh... Come back sanity, come back.... My soul's your home!! Come back...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home