Wednesday, July 18, 2007

STRANDED AT HOME ...

Last week, I was getting ready for work, and rushing out of house as usual..
Meow!! Meow!! Meow!! Shit, I told myself. Then I listened carefully, not 1 but 2 cats!
They were meow-ing each other fiercely right outside my house! Oh save me!!!

Opened the front door for a peep. Oh save me! They were lying across each other,
about 5 steps apart, staring at each other intently. 1 causally glanced at me and turned away,
focusing the attention on its enemy.

Meow meow meow.. again they started. I shut the door, looked at mum, shaking my head,
and said, "I can't believe i'm stranded at home because of 2 fighting cats!' What a joke.

Naturally the meow-ing competition continued for a good 5 mins, and mum had to call my malay neighbour for help. Why my malay neighbour? BECAUSE THE CATS BELONGS TO THEM!

I hear flip flops slapping against the cement floor, suttle meows and complete silence.
Again i peeled open the door to check. Viola!! The cats are gone. I can finally go to work.
As I was walking to the train station, i can't help but shake my head and laugh...

I can't image being stranded at home because of 2 angry fighting meow-ing cats!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home