SPURRED BY SPUR
Work's been madness
Never-ending queries now and then
SPUR screams all the email queries...
Everyone thinks it's a brand new prog, but halo.... read the fine prints carefully
Verbal puking here I am, but... I am glad the busy moments make the day's over faster & more meaningful.
2009's been off to a good start for me; and I'm really grateful to the people who believed in me and gave me a chance. It's not an easy and smooth route in front of me, but I know I can walk out tall; just like how the unforgettable past experiences of some demons made me perserve and fight it on and continue to strive for the best.
Krama will always return, despite whether it's good or bad. See no evill; Do no evil. I really appreciate the trust that was given on me & the belief they have in me. I'm not a super hero, but I'll do my best. Cos my results are the team's results; team's results are my results. Although there are some unique characters playing a somewhat different mental game of their own, but hey, no worries man, I'm PPL; nothing beats me down, it'll only make me tougher.
I believe, I trust, I know I can ..... & I'll give my best... Thank you for the trust.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home