Saturday, August 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

21 Aug 2008 was my 32nd birthday. I wasn't excited nor looking forward to this year's birthday. In fact, I was already feeling slightly depressed the night before. When I got to the office, I was quite overwhelmed by a sudden rush of saddness, loneliness. But I was too busy to have those negative thoughts linger in my head for too long.

My wonderful beautiful sweet colleagues bought a birthday cake for the 3 Aug 'babies' to celebrate. Very thoughtful and I'm touched. It's the small things that counts and touches my heart. A colleague who's now famous within the div for annoying me and many others with his funny quite lame poems and funny stuff that comes out of his mouth. He bought me a gift. Kinda surprised cos I really don't like it when people buy me gifts. Nevertheless, it's the thought that counts. 

Had a very full dinner with parents, and had another cake to cut. Rarely do we get a chance to have family photos, but we managed this time, with a little help of the camera mini tripod. Looking at the pics, mum and dad has aged alot. Looking at the photo makes me sad too cos I can't give them and fulfill many things.




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home