Monday, August 04, 2008

SHAPE RUN 2008

Shape Run 2008 was a good run, I ran well (am extremely satisfied with my timing) and I felt good after completing the run. Naturally I only took part in the 5km run (kinda lazy) and I took 37.04mins to complete. It's the fastest among the 2 years I have participated, and the best part .... I only walked once; didn't feel I'm panting and gasping for air to stay alive!! I'm really pleased with my performance. Even MJY also commented that I seemed to have improved. All thanks to the weekly yoga classes and company's running team every mon. Way to go.... 1 more 5km run for Great Eastern before the usual Stand Chart run :>



1 Comments:

At 15/8/08 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Gal.. u oso going for the GE run?? Me too.. company wan.. so it's 10km.. can die lor.. But hv sponsors for Tees.. hehehe.. shld see how gd it is.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home