Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VERY SURPRISED ...

For 2 days, BF's been dedicating songs through Class95 Love Songs with Yas. Something he's never done before. I'm completely caught off-guarded and of course, I'm happy. Kinda cheap and easy to make me happy huh. However... timing is always wrong. The 1st night, I wasn't exactly paying attention though I heard the dedication being read. Tonight, I completely missed it. (what an idiot!!) For both times, I had to go to the SMS Bulletin to search for the 2 dedications. I had to scroll through hundreds of messages and refresh the page couple of times before I finally find my dedication. Eyes were so close to popping out and going for a world tour. 

Nevertheless, I appreciate him for giving me surprises. We're going through some tough shit right now; both of us are edgy. I am very aware through his dedications, he's making efforts to make-up for all that has happened; and that he's trying to salvage the situation. 

It's a sweet thought...... 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home