Thursday, January 28, 2010

9 years ... This Is It

9 years and counting
The clock's been ticking like it has always been
9 years and counting
What I've been waiting for is finally looming
9 years and counting
This is IT!

All it took is slightly more than 1 month of preparation and
less of 2 months of anticipation.
The day I've dreamt and savoured in my dreams is about to
come alive.
9 years ... This Is It. The journey of ups and downs, highs and
lows, happy and sad moments, tears of both saddness and joy.

Sometimes I still can't believe it's happening, a dream that I
never thought would take shape. A dream that I thought
would always remain a dream.

Against all odds, we fought. Against all odds, we strive.
Against all odds, we succeeded. Against all odds, we're united.

Come 20th March 2010, This Is It. The day that will be remembered
for a lifetime.
20th March 2010, the start of a new journey....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home